- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can ripe olives, sliced
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, thinly sliced
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mint sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tablespoon black pepper, ground
Combine tomatoes, cucumber, celery, olives, green onions, parsley and garlic in large bowl.
Combine mint sauce, oil, salt and pepper in a separate bowl. Pour over tomato mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.