- 1 (11-ounce) package Welsh Rarebit, defrosted
- 8 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, optional
- 8 slices day-old bread, cut into 1-inch cubes, divided use
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen broccoli, defrosted and drained
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch-square baking dish. Combine welsh rarebit, eggs, milk, mustard and hot pepper sauce in medium bowl.
Toss bread and broccoli together in medium bowl; transfer to prepared baking dish. Pour welsh Rarebit mixture over bread and broccoli. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.