- 6 ounces Chicken breasts cut in
- 1/2 cup Honey dressing
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Thin sliced red sweet
- 1/2 cup Thin sliced sweet onion
- 1/2 cup Thin sliced mushrooms
- 4 quarts Packed spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup Sliced radishes
Make dressing first by combining vinegar and honey and add all remaining dressing ingredients.
Marinate chicken in 1/4 cup of dressing at least 2 hours or overnight.Drain and reserve marinade.
Heat oil in nonstick skillet and stir fry chicken until done.Add peppers, onion and mushrooms and reserved marinade and stir fry one more minute. Add spinach leaves and toss in pan till barely wilted. Add radishes and toss to mix.
Serve with remaining honey dressing.
Mix the following ingredients thoroughly: 1/3 cup red wine vinegar, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, and 1/8 tsp Cayenne pepper.