- 1/2 cup bottled reduced-fat vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 2 1/2 cups chopped green, sweet red, and/or yellow peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cups cooked small pasta shells (about 5 to 6 oz. uncooked)
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, wedged
In large bowl, stir together dressing and salt, if desired. Add chopped peppers and onion. Toss until evenly coated with dressing. Gently stir in pasta and eggs. Cover. Chill to blend flavors.
Cut tops off peppers. Remove seeds. Scallop or sawtooth pepper edges, if desired.
Fill each pepper with about 1 cup of salad mixture.