- 1 (14.75-ounce) can Alaska salmon
- 1 cup instant or quick-cooking rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1/2 cup prepared thick teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, optional
Drain salmon and reserve 2 tablespoons salmon liquid. Break salmon into chunks, set aside. Prepare rice according to package directions.
In pan or wok, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and stir-fry for one minute. Stir in salmon liquid and teriyaki sauce. Add sesame oil and ginger, if using. Add salmon; reduce heat to medium, cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir just before serving.
Portion 1 cup rice into each bowl. Top with salmon-vegetable blend.