- 2 tablespoon Margarine and butter
- 1 lb Pork tenderloins, cut crosswise into 1/4 inch slices
- 14 1/2 Ounce Can chicken broth
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 8 small Red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup Sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoon Flour
Melt margarine in 12-inch skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add pork slices; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until browned on both sides. Remove pork from skillet; set aside.
Reserve 1/4 cup of the broth. Add remaining broth, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and potatoes to skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir in mushrooms, onions, and pork slices. Cover; simmer an additional 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.
In small bowl, combine flour and reserved 1/4 cup broth; blend until smooth. Gradually stir into pork mixture. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture is bubbly and thickened.