- 8 oz. Spicy or mild bulk pork sausage
- 3 cups frozen Ore-Ida potatoes O'Brien, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen Ore-Ida chopped onions, thawed
- 2 tablespoon Flour
- 6 eggs, beaten or 1 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Cook sausage in a large non-stick skillet until browned, breaking into crumbles with a wooden spoon. Pour of all but one tablespoon drippings. Add potatoes and onions to skillet; continue to cook 8 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, stirring frequently.
Beat together eggs and salt; add to skillet. Cook about 3 minutes, or until eggs are set, stirring frequently. Stir in tomatoes. Heat through. Sprinkle with cheese.