- 1 1/2 cups chopped corn beef (about 6 oz)
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's Dijonnaise Creamy Mustard Blend
- 2 pkg (8oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
Preheat oven to 375oF.
In medium bowl combine corned beef, cheese, sauerkraut and creamy mustard blend.
Unroll dough; separate into triangles. Spoon about 2 tablespoon meat mixture near shortest side of each triangle. Fold dough over meat and roll loosely to point.
Place rolls, point side down, on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.