- 4 Boneless/skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups sauerkraut, rinsed and drained well
- 1 1/4 cups fat free Thousand Island salad dressing
- 4 slices fat free or low fat Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 325F. Coat a small glass baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange the chicken pieces in the dish. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
Cover the chicken with the sauerkraut, pour the dressing over the sauerkraut-top with the cheese slices and parsley. Cover and bake 1 hour or until the chicken is fork tender.