- 2 qts. water
- 8 oz. whole wheat spiral pasta
- cooking spray
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 c. snap peas
- 1 c. chopped red bell pepper
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 2/3 c. nofat plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tandoori seasoning (Penzey's makes an excellent blend)
Boil the water in a large, deep skillet. Add the pasta. Cover and continue boiling for about 10 minutes or until the pasta is al dente. Drain the pasta and temporarily move to a serving bowl and keep warm.
Spray the skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add the chicken, mix and brown on all sides. Add the veggies and cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until the veggies are tender and the chicken thoroughly cooked.
Mix the yogurt, lemon juice and tandoori seasoning into the skillet and stir until well combined and mixture is well coated. Add reserved pasta and mix to coat.