- 1/4 Cup Firmly packed brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Fresh lime juice
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 (3lb) broiler-fryer, cut up and skinned or 6 boneless breasts
- vegetable cooking spray
Combine first 6 ingredients in an extra large, heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag. Add Chicken pieces. Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours or overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
Then remove chicken from marinade, reserving the marinade. Place the extra marinade in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray. You can grill on a barbecue over medium hot coals or in a 375 degree oven. Grill uncovered 20-25 minutes or until chicken is done, turning and basting with the marinade.
Serve with the extra marinade and lime wedges.