- 1 (8oz.) can refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 4 tsp. sugar
- 1 (3.5 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup whipped cream or non-dairy whipped topping
- 2-2 1/2 cups fresh fruit, cut as desired
Heat oven to 375F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place in ungreased; 12-inch pizza or 13 by 9-inch pan; press over bottom and 1/4 inch up sides to form crust. In small bowl, combine butter and almond extract. Brush crust with butter mixture; sprinkle with sugar.
Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely. In medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk; beat at low speed 1 minute. Stir in orange peel. Refrigerate 10 minutes or until set; fold in whipped cream.
Spoon pudding over crust and arrange fruit on top. (Strawberries, blueberries, oranges, raspberries, kiwifruit, etc.) Refrigerate 1 hour before serving; cut into wedges to serve.