- 2 tsp. Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. Fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 16-oz. Package Frozen Stir-Fry Vegetables with Bell Peppers and Onions
- 1 (14 1/2-oz.) can Diced Tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 cup Frozen Whole-Leaf Spinach
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- 24-oz. Fresh or Frozen Cheese Ravioli
- Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
Bring a large kettle of lightly salted water to simmer in order to prepare the ravioli.
In a separate, non-stick skillet over medium heat, combine garlic and half the fresh rosemary in warmed olive oil and saute until fragrant, about a minute or two. Add thawed stir-fry vegetables and tomatoes. Bring entire mixture to a simmer, and cook until vegetables are tender, about 5- to 10-minutes.
Stir in thawed spinach and continue to cook for about 2-minutes more. Add remaining teaspoon of fresh rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, cook ravioli in simmering water until they float (about 5- to 7-minutes). Drain ravioli and toss with sauce. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese on the side. Goes well with a small Caesar salad.