- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 18 sundried tomato halves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 pound fresh Tagliatelle, preferably homemade
- 2 bunches arugula, stemmed, washed and spun dry to yield 4 cups
Bring 6 quarts water to boil in a large spaghetti pot and add 2 tablespoons salt.
In a 12-inch saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until light golden brown. Add sundried tomato pieces and wine and remove from heat. Drop tagliatelle into boiling water and cook until tender (about 1 minute).
Drain pasta in colander and pour into pan with sundried tomatoes. Return to heat and toss in the arugula, stir gently for about 30 seconds until arugula is slightly wilted and serve immediately.